Sail through the deep waters of Avalon
Merlin’s Quest is a boatride for the entire family. During a trip across the beautiful waters of Avalon, where Fēnix occasionally flies past, are passengers looking for Tir na nÓg, the source of eternal life. Who can find this magical place?
When can you visit Merlin's Quest?
- Minimum lenght without supervision: 120 cm
- Minimum under supervision (adult): 0 - 120 cm
Not suitable for:
- visitors with heart, back or neck problems
Extra caution for:
- pregnant visitors
This attraction features the Baby Switch. This waiting system means you do not have to wait twice when your child is not yet allowed in the attraction.
> View all information
- Min. length without supervision120
- Under supervision0-120
Can be visited independently or accompanied:
- Maximum 5 accompanying persons allowed
- You will be allocated a special, adapted boat
- Accessible via the exit. Follow the signs.
- There is a special adapted boat, which allows wheelchair access. No transfer is necessary. All companions can board.
- Visitors in a mobility scooter or electric wheelchair must transfer to a wheelchair provided by Toverland. They must be able to transfer to this wheelchair independently or with the help of their own guidance.
More on accessibility:
> View all information for visitors with disabilities.
Facts & Figures
- Manufacturer: MACK Rides
- Capacity: 16 people per boat
- Length: 430 meters
- Speed: 2,15 km/hour
- Duration: 720 seconds
- Year of construction: 2018
Here you find Merlin's Quest
What is the quickest route to Merlin's Quest and what is the current waiting time? Download the Toverland app.