Climb to a nice height
- Under supervision100-120 cm
- Min. length without supervision120 cm
Metres-high panoramic Pull-up tower
High on a tree top somewhere in the Magische Vallei is the nest of Coco Bolo. This strange bird with her jolly face looks out across the valley. Curious after the things she can see from up there? Climb along the tree trunk, but make sure Coco doesn't see you! She may get angry when she thinks you want to take over her beautiful spot.
What should I be looking for?
- Between 100-120 cm, under supervision of an adult
- Independent access from 120 cm
Facts & Figures
- Manufacturer: Heege Freizeittechnik
- Height: 10 metres
- Capacity: 8 persons
- Year of construction: 2013
Here you find Coco Bolo
What is the quickest route to Coco Bolo and what is the current waiting time? Download the Toverland app!