Your hourly wage at Toverland depends on your age. Want to know more?To the salary chart
Make it work this summer!
Join our Summer Crew!
Exclusively for students of the Breda University of Applied Sciences
We have something exciting for you! BUas students are invited to come work at Theme park Toverland in our very own Summer Crew. You will work a minimum of 4 weeks during our Summer Feelings season. Don't you live in the area? No worries, you can stay overnight!
What's in it for you? Well, in this short period you gain a lot of relevant work experience and you get to know the fastest growing theme park in the Netherlands while earning some extra money. And that's not all, because we also have some nice extras in store for you! Read on quickly to see exactly what you can expect from this exclusive program.
Important: To participate in the Toverland Summer Crew, you must have the proper documents and authorization to work in the Netherlands.
Benefits of the Toverland Summer Crew
Together with your Summer Crew colleagues, you can stay overnight at De Schatberg.More on your cottage
Each week an educational presentation or exclusive glimpse behind-the-scenes.
After fully completing your contract, you may enjoy an enchanting view!Wondering what that's like?
All employees also have free access to the theme park outside working hours.Working at Toverland
Opportunity for a side job at Toverland after Summer Feelings.All about side jobs
The program at a glance
Why the Toverland Summer Crew?
This special program offers students from the Breda University of Applied Sciences who live further away from Toverland the chance to work for a summer (at least 4 weeks) at the fastest growing theme park in the Netherlands. This allows you to gain extra experience in the leisure sector and get a unique look behind the scenes.
Basically, the Summer Crew can work anywhere! From attractions and food & beverage to guest services and our Pop-Up Summer Camp: help is welcome everywhere! So be sure to let us know your preference as well. We may not always be able to make this happen, but we will do our best to put you in a place where you can and want to grow.
Are you looking for some more responsibility?
Then it is also possible to start in a Senior role. You will have to work several days before the season starts. If you are interested in this, we certainly encourage you to indicate this with your application.
Exclusive benefits for the Summer Crew
Those benefits and perks... You've already seen those above, of course. Time to tell you a little more about them. To get you extra excited, even if you don't live nearby, we offer the following:
- No worries, of course you'll get paid! Your hourly wage depends on your age.
- You can stay overnight in the area! More on that in a moment.
- Every week there is an exclusive networking session with a Toverlander. For example, you'll get presentations from General Manager Jean Gelissen Jr. and Senior Designer Peter van Holsteijn. These sessions are there to prepare you for the future; so you can ask the Toverlanders anything!
- Is your contract over and have you met all the requirements? Then you can say goodbye to your workplace in a very special way! Ascend to the top of wing coaster Fēnix and wave goodbye to Toverland from a height of 40 meters.
- You will enjoy all the benefits that your colleagues also have: for example, you can go for free to Toverland and (at a discount) to other parks, you can buy your souvenirs at a discount and you can invite your family or friends to visit your workplace!
- Still excited after your contract? And did you do well? Then you will be offered a job after the summer, if you are interested.
Your stay at De Schatberg
For anyone who does not live nearby, there is a place to sleep in a cottage at vacation park De Schatberg. During your stay, you may also use the park's swimming pool! You will share the cottage with other Summer Crew members and you will share a room with a maximum of one other student. You will receive a loaner bike from us that will get you to Toverland within 10 minutes.
For overnight stays, an expense allowance of €100 per week will be deducted from your salary.
Address De Schatberg:
The not-to-be-missed conditions
To participate, you must meet three conditions:
- You are a student at the Breda University of Applied Sciences
- You are available fulltime for at least 4 consecutive weeks between July 8 and August 27
- You have a healthy dose of enthusiasm and a friendly smile
That's good to hear! We can't wait to meet you and make this summer a success. We would like to receive the following things from you (by April 1, 2023):
- Your resume
- A copy of your ID
- The days/weeks when you are available
You may email all of this to firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Summer Crew. We hope to see you soon!
Please note that there is limited availability for the Summer Crew. So if you are excited, we recommend that you don't wait too long to email.