Record-breaking adventure in ancient Greece
- Min. length without supervision120 cm
Experience the Troy sensation!
When you enter the world of Ithaka, you can't ignore Troy. With its track length of 1077m, 35m height and speed of 90 km/h, this wooden giant is the longest, tallest and fastest in the entire Benelux! Take a seat in the chariots and head for victory. Only the very bravest dare to do it, do you?
When can you visit Troy?
- Minimum length without supervision: 120 cm
Not suitable for:
- visitors with neck and back problems
- visitors with heart problems and/or high blood pressure
- visitors who are pregnant
This attraction features the Baby Switch. This waiting system means you do not have to wait twice when your child is not yet allowed in the attraction.
> View all information
- Min. length without supervision120
Can be visited independently or accompanied:
- Maximum 3 accompanying persons allowed
- Visit the attraction via the attraction exit, near souvenir shop Trojan Treasures
- No lift available, stairs contain approx. 20 steps
- Special seats are allocated
More on accessibility:
> View all information for visitors with disabilities
Facts & Figures
- Manufacturer: Great Coaster International
- Height: 35 meter
- Capacity: 24 persons per train
- Length: 1077 meter
- Speed: 90 km/hour
- Duration 110 seconds
- Year of construction: 2007
Here you find Troy
What is the quickest route to Troy and what is the current waiting time? Download the Toverland app.